sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Hellu!!

Hellu MUM, Hellu DAD!!!
I miss you very very very much! The trip was a bit exausting but I enjoyed it overall!! We are going to pantanal tomorow and I will call you both tomorow morining to say if there is going to be any signal at all over there. The hotel is very pretty although we are only going to saty here for one night. The bus was very confortable and the food is also very good. It is not that cold at night as I thought it would be. It was a very warm day today. We are all on this place on the hotel, where we all are playing games and other things.I love you and miss you very much !XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Bubs

P.S. Miss you a lot!!bye bye, I will call you and if I can't i will blog you every night ok?? kiss kiss hug hug!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário