terça-feira, 3 de maio de 2011

Betina to parents

Hellu!!
I miss you two very much, yesterday I went camping, it was wonderful!! We ate arroz carreteiro, yummy!! When we got back we took a shower and then we did the piranha disection... A bit disgusting I must say... It was interesting overall, I learned lot of things!Then I wet piranha fishing, I didn't get any, although I observed the view and other animals, BEAUTIFUL!! Then I went horse-back riding in the water, It was a short trip, 20 min,but it was extremely beautiful because it was almost sun set and the view of the trees and the water was beautiful. I did not get to take many pictures, although the teachers had the professional cameras and I'm sure that they will share the pictures with us. I wish every thing is all right over there, did you get to go to the Italia ice cream shop?  I love you both very much. I thnk you wrote 2 comments, although I just saw 1 of them, the computer is blocking the page.. I miss you 2 very much, lots of love,
Betina

Um comentário:

  1. Be!!!!How nice to hear from you...are you at the hotel now? You know we went to get the icecream but I let the code # at home!!!I miss you a lot and really want to hear from you on the phone, is your cel still not working? I tried to call but it does not connect.Much love from us>>>>very much....love Mum

    ResponderExcluir