quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2011

From Ms Debs

We have now arrived safe and sound in Bonito. The children are currently enjoying some free time by the swimming pool and later this evening they will dress up a little before we head into Bonito town. There they will be eating dinner and then wondering around the town where they can visit the aquarium, eat ice cream and shop for some souvenirs... all before heading back to the hotel to watch the football match this evening!!!!
And yes - I will ask more of them to write on the blog and I'll add some more photos this evening.

5 comentários:

  1. That's sounds good! After we talk to the kids and see such nice pictures, everything looks much better! Thank you Ms Debbie ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ms Debs when my oldest daughter went to Bonito they "floatied down Prata River" and each group " rent a water proof camera and divided the price between them" maybe if you guys going to do the same each group can do that too... Just saw the pictures from my oldest daughter....very nice.... Xoxo

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Ms Debbie,
    I loved all the photos and I am sure you are all having a wonderful time. I wish I could be with you! As I know, Clarisse dropped her camera into the river. I feel sorry for her. Would mind taking some pictures of her , so that I can have some other pictures. Thank you so much for your kindness with the children.
    Kisses,
    Flavia

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Ms Debbie and Ms Alice,

    The photos are so nice!
    Thanks for the love and the patience with our treasures!!!!

    Kisses,

    Inês Luz

    ResponderExcluir